求翻譯(翻成中文)?
回答 (1)
A man went into a restaurant and sat down at one of the tables.
有個男人走入餐廳就其中一張桌子坐下.
A waiter went up to him and gave him the menu.
一位服務員走上前並遞給他菜單.
The man read it carefully, then ordered all the most expensive foods and began to enjoy himself
這人仔細的閱讀菜單,然後點了最貴的好幾道菜並開始享受.
Then a small boy came into the restaurant and sat at the man’s table.
之後有一小男孩進入餐廳並在這人的桌子入坐.
The waiter came up and said to the man, “What would your little boy like, sir?”
這位服務員走上前問,”請問先生,您的小孩需要什麼?”
“Oh, just an ice cream, ” the man told him.
這位客人告訴服務員,”噢,給他一份冰淇淋,”
Then he said to the waiter, “I’m just going out to buy a newspaper.”
之後這位客人告訴服務員,”我要外出去買份報紙.”
He left the restaurant.
他離開這餐廳.
The waiter gave the boy an ice cream.
服務員給這小孩一份冰淇淋
The boy ate it, and then stood up and walked to the door.
這小孩吃完冰淇淋,站起來並走向門口。
The waiter ran to him.
這服務員趕快追上這小孩.
“Excuse me,” he said, “but your father hasn’t come back and he hasn’t paid for his meal or for your ice cream.”
這服務員對小孩說 “報歉,但你的父親還沒回來付他的用餐費用或你的冰淇淋費用.”
“I’m sorry,” The young boy said, “He’s not my father, I don’t know who he is.”
這小孩說,”我很抱歉,他不是我父親,我不知道他是誰.”
The waiter did not understand.
這服務員迷糊了.
“What do you mean?” he asked.
這服務員問,”這是什麼意思?”
“The man came up to me in the street, ” the boy said.
這小孩說,”這個人在街上走到我面前,”
“He asked me if I liked ice cream.
“他問我我是否想吃冰淇淋.
I told him I did.
我告訴他,我喜歡吃冰淇淋.
Then he told me to come into the restaurant at 2:00pm and sit down at his table.
然後他告訴我在下午二點來這家餐廳並坐入他的桌子.
He said he’d give me some.”
他說他會給我一些(冰淇淋).”
收錄日期: 2021-05-04 10:30:18
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180711095901AAM66gU
檢視 Wayback Machine 備份