別白費口舌了 的英文 別礙我的事 的英文?
回答 (9)
✔ 最佳答案
別白費口舌了
Save your breath.
別礙我的事
Leave me alone.
別白費口舌了 的英文
stop wasting your time!
you are not getting anywhere!
別礙我的事 的英文
Mind your own business.
Don't stick you nose into my business.
謝謝解答,不過己選出最佳了,可能新版造成的誤以為尚未選最佳,再次謝過,感恩!
Do not beating a dead horse.
別白費口舌了
Do not hinder my business.
別礙我的事
save your time and get out of my way.
Dont waste your time and worry about me
Don't waste your breath.
Keep out of my way.
別白費口舌了
Not to fool others with your mouth.
別礙我的事
Get away there!
收錄日期: 2021-04-11 21:26:07
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160328044612AAT1Zya
檢視 Wayback Machine 備份