concierge大堂日常用語

2015-07-23 3:58 am
口語化翻譯成為正確的英文文法

以下有一些問題及回答,可幫我翻譯嗎?

1. 你好,人名,你剛才地有個從DHL包裹,信件,物品送左黎

你今天有個DHL包裹,信件,物品送左黎

2. 請你留一留你係屋企,一陣有工程部同事係11點來你單進行維修及保養

3. 我呢到地有送餐的服務

4. 我們工程部同事已到,請你準備開門

5. 我們會趕快跟進你的天花滲水,石屎剝落,噪音滋擾,冷氣機滴水,

6. 你可以簡單用油填在牆身上填補損耗的位置及用英泥填平.

7. 我地已安排左我們同事上黎跟進冷滴,事項

8 請問邊度有野係壞嫁?(入屋後的問題)

9. 這裡水龍頭的閥芯鬆脫,冷氣機的而板不能感應

5. 原來是咁,咁我通知要合資格工程承辦商再約下星期一點黎你屋企作詳細的
檢查.

10. 你好,mr smith,剛才會所留左個訊息比你,為什麼你的兒子咁耐都未黎

11. 我呢到地有送餐的服務?

請問你餐廳有咩食,飲?

唔該,我想問我一個薯條,漢堡包,可樂

12. 請問你地的服務有D咩嫁?

13. 請問你呢到有咩食,睇,玩?

14. 我有D野想放D衫係你Logistic room到.

15.請問爸媽係唔係屋企?

回答 (2)

2015-07-23 11:47 pm
✔ 最佳答案

1. 你好,人名,剛才地有個從DHL包裹,信件,物品送左黎給你
Hello, XXX, there is a package/parcel, a letter, an item from DHL for you.
今天有個DHL包裹,信件,物品送左黎給你
A package/parcel, a letter, an item by DHL has been delivered for you today.
2. 請你留一留你係屋企,一陣有工程部同事係11點來你單位進行維修及保養
Could you just stay home for a little while, our maintenance staff willcarry out service in your apartment (unit) at around eleven (o’clock/am)
3. 我呢到地有送餐的服務
We have “room service” / “meal service” (要看看你公司/酒店/屋苑正式叫甚麼).
4. 我們工程部同事已到,請你準備開門
Our maintenance staff has arrivedat your door.
5. 我們會趕快跟進你的天花滲水,石屎剝落,噪音滋擾,冷氣機滴水,
We will follow-up on your report on ceiling water seepage, concrete spalling, noisenuisance, water dripping from air-conditioner.
6. 你可以簡單用油填在牆身上填補損耗的位置及用英泥填平.
You can simply paint the wall to cover the damaged area and fill up with cementsand plastering.
7. 我地已安排左我們同事上黎跟進冷滴,事項
We have arranged our staff to go up to follow-up on the case of water drippingfrom air-conditioning.
8 請問邊度有野係壞嫁?(入屋後的問題)
Please tell us(me) what item is malfunctioned.
9. 這裡水龍頭的閥芯鬆脫,冷氣機的而板不能感應
The water faucet(tap) has a loosen shaft(seat)?...甚麼是”而板”
5. 原來是咁,咁我通知要合資格工程承辦商再約下星期一點黎你屋企作詳細的
檢查.
Understood. I’ll arrange registeredcontractor to check in your apartment(unit) next Monday.
10. 你好,mr smith,剛才會所留左個訊息比你,為什麼你的兒子咁耐都未黎
Mr. Smith, how are you? Our Club House has just left you a message to ask you thatyou son has not arrived.
11. 我呢到地有送餐的服務?
We have room/meal serivce.
請問你餐廳有咩食,飲?
What would you like to eat/drink?
唔該,我想問我一個薯條,漢堡包,可樂
I would like to order a hamburger, one fries and a coke, please.
12. 請問你地的服務有D咩嫁?
Please tell me what kind of services you can provide.
13. 請問你呢到有咩食,睇,玩?
??? What is to eat, see and have fun here?
14. 我有D野想放D衫係你Logistic room到
I has some clothing that I want to keep at your “Logistics Room”.[假設這是你公司的正式房名稱 – 注意Logistics係必定有’s’尾的]
15.請問爸媽係唔係屋企?
Are your parents home?
2015-07-24 3:25 am
你今天有個DHL包裹,信件,物品送左黎
A DHL parcel, letter, item has been delivered to you today.

2. 請你留一留你係屋企,一陣有工程部同事係11點來你單進行維修及保養
Please stay at home (today) as our engineering/maintenance staff will arrive at your unit at 11 o’clock for repair and maintenance work.

3. 我呢到地有送餐的服務
We have room service/meals delivery service here.

4. 我們工程部同事已到,請你準備開門
Our engineering/maintenance staff has arrived, please be ready to open your door.

5. 我們會趕快跟進你的天花滲水,石屎剝落,噪音滋擾,冷氣機滴水,
We will follow up on your leaking ceiling, peeling concrete, noise complaint, dripping air-conditioner as soon as possible.

7. 我地已安排左我們同事上黎跟進冷滴,事項
We have arranged our staff to come up to follow up on your dripping air-conditioner.

8 請問邊度有野係壞嫁?(入屋後的問題)
May I ask what item is broken?

9. 這裡水龍頭的閥芯鬆脫,冷氣機的而板(面板??)不能感應
The valve core of this tap is loose, the air-conditioner’s (sensor panel?) is not responding.

5. 原來是咁,咁我通知要合資格工程承辦商再約下星期一點黎你屋企作詳細的
檢查.
I see. I will contact a registered engineering contractor to come to your home next Monday for a detailed inspection.

10. 你好,mr smith,剛才會所留左個訊息比你,為什麼你的兒子咁耐都未黎
Hello, Mr Smith. Our club house has just left a message for you, asking why your son still have not arrived.

11. 我呢到地有送餐的服務?
We have room service / meals delivery service here.

請問你餐廳有咩食,飲?
What type of food, drinks do you have at your restaurant?

唔該,我想問我一個薯條,漢堡包,可樂
Excuse me, May I have a fries, hamburger, coke.

12. 請問你地的服務有D咩嫁?
May I ask what type of services do you provide?

13. 請問你呢到有咩食,睇,玩?
May I ask what is there to eat, see, play here?

14. 我有D野想放D衫係你Logistic room到.
I (have something to do/need to go somewhere? and) want to leave some clothes at your “logistic room”.


收錄日期: 2021-04-11 21:12:01
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150722000051KK00073

檢視 Wayback Machine 備份