只想成為你的唯一
Being exclusive with you is the sole desire of mine
能不能想想我的心情
My heart be it opened for you to mine
一句關心.一個擁抱.勝過一句甜言蜜語
A careful admonition, a caressing hug are finer than sweat talk of a line
只想要簡單的幸福
Let a simple affection of yours be mine
為什麼總感覺走不進你的心裡
to rid the torment, of distance with you, of mine
只想成為你的唯一
I want to be your only one.
能不能想想我的心情
Can you think about my feelings?
一句關心.一個擁抱.勝過一句甜言蜜語
A concern a hug is better than sweet words.
只想要簡單的幸福
I want simple happiness.
為什麼總感覺走不進你的心裡
Why can't I walk into your heart?