✔ 最佳答案
我盡量依照原來句子的意思修改,希望沒有誤解您的意思 :D
1) Firstly,it is because iI am interested about Chinese's history.
改文法 : Firstly, it is because I am interested in learning / knowing more about Chinese
history.
翻譯: 首先,這是因為我對於學習 / 知多點中國歷史有興趣。
2) I like to read the books which are about it.
改文法 : I like reading the books which are relevant to it.
翻譯: 我喜歡閱讀與它相關的書籍。
3) Also,my fd like Chinese history.We talk about it regularly.
改文法 : Besides, my friend also likes learning / knowing about Chinese history, we
always mention it in our dialogue.
翻譯: 除此之外,我的朋友也喜歡中國歷史。我們常常在對話中談及它。
4) If I have no idea about a dynasty,she will give me an explanation about that.
改文法 : If I don't know about the details of a dynasty/ If I got any questions about a
dynasty, she will explain to me.
翻譯: 如果我不瞭解一個朝代 / 如果我對於一個朝代存有任何疑問,她會解釋給 我聽。
5) Thirdly,I can learn many things from the ancients.
改文法 : Thirdly, I can learn from history.
翻譯: 第三,我能夠在歷史中學習(到許多)。
6) I like to search their information.
改文法 : I like searching for their information.
翻譯: 我喜歡搜尋它(他/她)們的資料。
7) 由於我投放在中史的時間最多,所以成積會特別好。
中英轉換: As I spend most of the time in studying Chinese history, its result is better in
comparing with the other subjects.
翻譯: 由於我把最大部份的時間都放在研習中國歷史,它的成積相對其他科目 之下是比較好。
*******************************************************************************************************
P.S.:
(5) 在說時,可以加上 [ We can avoid making the same mistake by learning history.]
學習歷史,我們可以避免犯下同樣錯誤。
本人在讀歷史時第一似遇到的問題就是 [ What can you learn from history? ] ,而答案就是以上這個。XD
希望能幫到您!: )
2014-06-12 18:50:51 補充:
抱歉因字體排位導致有點混淆,(7) 應是以下:
(7) As I spend............better in comparing with the other subjects.
參考: History Textbooks, Own learning experience