求救!!!有人可以幫我看英文的文法跟翻譯嗎? (繪本)

2013-12-20 6:45 pm
求救!!!
英文繪本的翻譯
有大大可以幫我檢查一下文法嗎?
空白的我不畏翻 需要大大支援~"~
有改的可以幫我標記一下嗎>< 有點急

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

小雞好朋友
Chick Good friend

小雞很喜歡交朋友
Chick loves to make friends
他遇見了一隻毛毛蟲
He met a caterpillar
毛毛害怕的說 "拜託你 別吃我"
MOMO very afraid
say"Please Do not eat me"
小雞說" 我不會吃你的"
Chick say "I will not eat you"
於是他門成為了好朋友
After they become good friends
一起玩耍 一起躺在草地上看星星
Play together Look Star lying together on the prairie
一起分享快樂的事
Share a happy thing
森林裡的動物們議論紛紛著
Forest animals Talking
你知道嗎? 小雞居然跟毛毛蟲做朋友耶!
Did you know? Chick actually friends with caterpillars
對阿! 真是個天大的笑話
Yah What a joke
毛毛傷心的離開小雞了
moom sad to leave chick
小雞也很難過毛毛離開他
Chick also very sad
我一定要把毛毛找回來!
I really want him to come back!
松鼠妹妹!
hi! Squirrel
請問你有看見毛毛嗎?
Do you have to see MOMO?
有啊! 我曾經看見他正在樹上吃著嫩葉呢!

謝謝你~
Thank you!
狐狸哥哥!
請問你有看見毛毛嗎?
Do you have to see MOMO?
有啊!! 我曾經看見他望著天空發呆! 好像是在思念著誰呢!

謝謝你!
Thank you!
貓咪阿姨!
請問你有看見毛毛嗎?
Do you have to see MOMO?

有啊! 我曾經看見他一動也不動的躺著 他還好嗎?

謝謝你!
Thank you!
小雞依舊找不到他的朋友

突然聽見一個聲音
Suddenly heard a voice
小雞! 小雞!
Chick !Chick !
我在這啊!!
I'm here!
毛毛已經變成了漂亮的大蝴蝶
A caterpillar becomes a butterfly
哇!你好漂亮阿!
WOW! You are the most beautiful
你是我最好的朋友
You are my best friend

回答 (2)

2013-12-21 5:26 pm
✔ 最佳答案
小雞好朋友
Chick And His Good Friend

小雞很喜歡交朋友
Chick loves to make friends.
他遇見了一隻毛毛蟲
He met MOMO, a caterpillar.
毛毛害怕的說 "拜託你 別吃我"
"Don't eat me, please.", said MOMO in fear.
小雞說" 我不會吃你的"
"I will not eat you", said Chick.
於是他門成為了好朋友
Then they became good friends,
一起玩耍 一起躺在草地上看星星
playing together, lying on the grass watching stars together,
一起分享快樂的事
and sharing the enjoyable things together.
森林裡的動物們議論紛紛著
The animals in the forest had much discussion.
你知道嗎? 小雞居然跟毛毛蟲做朋友耶!
"You know what? Chick made a friend with a caterpillar!"
對阿! 真是個天大的笑話
"Yeah! What a joke it is!"
毛毛傷心的離開小雞了
MOMO then left Chick sadly.
小雞也很難過毛毛離開他
Chich, too, was sad about MOMO's left.
我一定要把毛毛找回來!
"I must find MOMO back!"
松鼠妹妹!
"Sister Squirrel!"
請問你有看見毛毛嗎?
"Have you seen MOMO?"
有啊! 我曾經看見他正在樹上吃著嫩葉呢!
"Yes! I ever saw him eating tender leaves on a tree!"
謝謝你~
"Thank you!"
狐狸哥哥!
"Brother Fox!"
請問你有看見毛毛嗎?
"Have you seen MOMO?"
有啊!! 我曾經看見他望著天空發呆! 好像是在思念著誰呢!
"Yes! I ever saw him staring at the sky, idling as if he was missing someone!"
謝謝你!
Thank you!
貓咪阿姨!
"Aunt Cat!"
請問你有看見毛毛嗎?
"Have you seen MOMO?"

有啊! 我曾經看見他一動也不動的躺著 他還好嗎?
"Yes! I ever saw him lying down without any movement. Is he ok?"
謝謝你!
Thank you!
小雞依舊找不到他的朋友
Still, Chick could not find his friend.
突然聽見一個聲音
Suddenly he heard a voice.
小雞! 小雞!
"Chick !Chick !"
我在這啊!!
"I'm here!"
毛毛已經變成了漂亮的大蝴蝶
The caterpillar has become a big beautiful butterfly.
哇!你好漂亮阿!
"WOW! You are so beautiful!"
你是我最好的朋友
"You are my best friend."

2013-12-21 10:17 pm
小雞的好朋友
Chick's Good Friend

小雞很喜歡交朋友
Chick loves to make friends.

有一天他遇見了毛毛蟲Momo
One day he meets a caterpillar, Momo.

毛毛害怕的說 "拜託你別吃我"
Momo is very scared and
says:"Please do not eat me."

小雞說"不要怕,我不會吃你的"
Chick says "Don't be afraid. I won't eat you. "

於是他們成為了好朋友
Then they become good friends.

一起玩耍 一起躺在草地上看星星
They play together, lying on the prairie to look at stars together.

也一起分享快樂的事
They share happy things together,too.

在森林裡其他的動物開始對他們議論紛紛著
In the forest other animals start talking about them.

你知道嗎?小雞居然跟毛毛蟲做朋友耶!
“Do you know Chick dare make friends with that caterpillar?”they say.

對阿!真是個天大的笑話
“Yeah,it's really a joke!”

毛毛傷心的離開小雞了
To hear that , Momo leaves Chick sadly.

小雞也很難過毛毛離開他
Chick is sad too for Momo's leaving.
我一定要把毛毛找回來!
“I must find Momo back.”says Chick.

嗨!松鼠妹妹!
“Hi! Sister Squirrel!"

請問你有看見毛毛嗎?
“Do you see Momo? “ Chick asks.
有啊! 我看見他正在樹上吃著嫩葉呢!
“Yes, I see him eating fresh leaves in the tree. “

謝謝你~松鼠妹妹!
Chick says thank you to the squirrel.


狐狸哥哥!
“Hello, BrotherFox!”

請問你有看見毛毛嗎?
“Do you see Momo?” Chicks asks the fox.

有啊!!我看見他望著天空發呆!好像是在思念著誰呢!
The fox answers: “ Yes, I see him looking up at the sky in a daze.
He seems to miss someone. “


謝謝你!
“Thank you!” Chick says.

貓咪阿姨!“ Hi, Aunt Cat!”
請問你有看見毛毛嗎?
“Do you see Momo?” Chick asks her.

有啊!我看見他一動也不動的躺著 他還好嗎?
“Yes,I do. I see him lying there without moving. Is he all right? “

謝謝你!貓咪阿姨。小雞繼續尋找毛毛。
“Thanks,Aunt Cat. “ Chick keeps looking for Momo.

但小雞依舊找不到他的朋友。
But he still can't find his friend Momo.

突然他聽見一個聲音,來自一隻蝴蝶。
Suddenly, he hears a voice from a butterfuly.

小雞!小雞!
“Chick !Chick!”

我在這啊!!
“I'm here!” Momo says.

毛毛已經變成了一隻大蝴蝶。
Momo has become a big butterfly.

哇!你好漂亮阿!
“Wow! You are so beautiful, Momo.”

不管你變得怎麼樣,你將會是我永遠最好的朋友。
“No matter what you become ,you will always be my best friend .” Chick cries.


收錄日期: 2021-05-01 20:12:04
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131220000016KK01628

檢視 Wayback Machine 備份