✔ 最佳答案
Jessie J ----- Price Tag 價標
Seems like everybody's got a price,好像每個人身上都多了個價標
I wonder how they sleep at night.他們晚上怎麼睡着?
When the Sale comes first,當買賣第一
And the truth comes second,真理其次
Just stop, for a minute and Smile暫停一下 笑一個吧
Why is everybody so serious為何大家都好嚴肅
Acting so damn mysterious該死地神神秘秘
Got your shades on your eyes戴起墨鏡
And your heels so high穿上高跟鞋
That you can't even have a good time卻玩得很不愉快
◎Everybody look to their left (yeah)大家一起向左看
Everybody look to their right (ha)再向右瞧
Can you feel that (yeah)妳感覺到了嗎?
We're paying with love tonight我們今晚要相愛
●It's not about the money, money, money 不要錢 錢 錢
We don't need your money, money, money我們不稀罕你的錢 錢 錢
We just wanna make the world dance,我們只想讓世界跟著音樂旋轉
Forget about the Price Tag忘掉那該死的價標吧
Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching不會有收銀機的聲音
Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling不會看到閃亮亮的珠寶
Wanna make the world dance,只想讓世界跟著音樂旋轉
Forget about the Price Tag.忘掉那該死的價標吧
Okay!好的
We need to take it back in time,我們需要及時覺悟
When music made us all unite音樂使我們團結起來
And it wasn't low blows and video hoes,沒有那些不堪入目的糟糕事
Am I the only one getting tired只有我覺得受夠了嗎?
Why is everybody so obsessed為何大家都這麼著魔
Money can't buy us happiness金錢永遠買不到真正的快樂
Can we all slow down and enjoy right now讓我們喘口氣 享受當下
Guarantee we'll be feeling Alright.我保證 我們都會樂在其中