✔ 最佳答案
遠處海港傳來陣陣船笛 I can hear boats whistle from ports afar.
我一直飄零到被你揀起 I have been drifting till you pick me up
如今望著反映窗戶玻璃 Now I look at the reflection from the window
有個我陌生又熟悉 I see both a stranger and someone I know
喔 I can Smile a little more Oh, I can smile a little more,
Sing a little more Sing a little more
Feel a little more Feel a little more
全因為你 All because of you
說好了要為幸福 一天天地練習 and the promise for our happiness we'll practice everyday .
練習 Laugh a little more We'll pratice laugh a little more
Love myself a little more Love ourself a little more
要學會更加善待我自己 Treat ourself better a little more
為你我變成了 Better me So we all become a better me.
甚麼距離都不算是真的分離 No distance means real separation
想念和默契能代替一切言語 Missing and understandings shall replace all language.
有一天生命會老去 還好謝謝有你 When life fades away, I can at least thank you
在你眼中 I see the better in me Cos in your eyes, I see a better me.
就是那麼神奇 It is that wonderful
從前的錯都有意義 My past wrongs now are meaningful
教我拋開所有猜疑 也許 Let me cast away all my doubts,
我也美麗 值得一個奇蹟 May be I deserve a miracle cos I am a beauty too.
喔 我的眼淚會墜落 Oh, my tears may fall,
絕不是因為懦弱 not because I am weak,
而是感謝天讓我遇見你 but to thank God that I meet you,
不然今天就不能 如此地有勇氣 if not, I would not be so courageous like today.
Now I promise to you Now I have promised you
And I can swear to you And I can swear to you
為你我 一定加倍 珍惜我自己 For you, I'll love myself more,
做一個值得你 驕傲的 Better me Be someone that you can proud of,
一個值得你 愛的Better me A better me that deserve your love.
2013-02-28 15:28:43 補充:
Oops, 知識庫說字數超過限制,不能補充。所以只能在這裡補充了。
Be someone whom you can be proud of,