✔ 最佳答案
天高地厚
Come What May 你累了沒有 可否伸出雙手
Give me your hand if you feel weary.
想擁抱 怎能握著拳頭
When you need a hug, why the fists of fury?
我們還有很多夢沒作
So many dreams to dream,
還有很多明天要走
So many tomorrows to scheme,
要讓世界聽見我們的歌
Where the world will hear the song we scream. 準備好沒有 時間不再回頭
Ready or not, time won't wait.
想要飛 不必任何理由
Fly at will, knowing no fate.
不管世界盡頭多寂寞
Forlorn as the destination may be,
你的身邊一定有我
Always by your side will be me.
我們說過不管天高地厚
Come what may we've promised
想飛到 那最高最遠最灑脫
To fly to the utmost in style,
想擁抱 在最美麗的那一刻
To embrace in the fairest while,
想看見 陪我到最後誰是朋友
To see who's walking me to the last.
你是我最期待的那一個
It's you I expect most to be cast. 可以一起闖禍一起沈默一起走
Sharing high and low, walking tall,
可以一起飛翔一起淪落
Sometimes we hover and others we fall.
不管天高地厚陪著我
Hanging on tight come what may,
陪我一起大聲狂吼
At the loudest we will play
想飆到 那最高最遠最遼闊
To soar to the sky far and wide,
想唱完 那最感動的一首歌
To finish the song we long abide,
沒看見 那天高地厚不肯放手
Until we see the ultimate from every side.
因為我有我想要的朋友
It's because of friends that we thrive.
你是我最想要的朋友
It's your company that keeps me alive.
2013-01-14 23:23:40 補充:
詩人? 差遠了吧.
在下只是喜歡磨練字彙運用的能力.
感謝您的捧場囉. ^_^
2013-01-19 16:06:05 補充:
最後一句
It's your company that keeps me alive
company要怎麼解釋才對?
"陪伴"