✔ 最佳答案
Drenched 無法自拔
When minutes become hours 分針畫圓 時針繞圈
When days become years 日積月累 轉眼數年
And I don’t know where you are 在哪裡? 我找不到你
Color seems so dull without you 世界失去了顏色 因為少了你
*Have we lost our minds? 我們是否因愛情瘋狂?
What have we done? 擁有哪些過往?
But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore 現在看來都已不再重要
When you kissed me on that street, 那條街上,熱情在互吻中交流
I kissed you back
You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 彼此緊緊相擁
You picked me up to lay me down 你帶著我走卻又拋下了我
When I look into your eyes 以為你眼眸中的溫柔
I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 是企求我們有以後
I’m drenched in your love 無法自拔 我已沉溺在你的愛中
I’m no longer able to hold it back*
Is it too late to ask for love? 渴望愛情是否太晚?
Is it wrong to feel right? 感覺對了其實誤判?
When the world is winding down 當世界逐步邁向盡頭
Thoughts of you linger around 徘徊不散 是想你的念頭