✔ 最佳答案
A:這些紙真是沒用的東西,想把它給燒掉了。
These papers are simply trash. I might as well burn them up.
B:咦? 噢...不,不要把它燒掉阿。
Oh, No! No! You can't burn them!
A:不要過來,你是誰? 為什麼來這邊?
You stay right there! Who are you? Why are you here?
B:這些紙是我的,請你還給我,好嗎?
These are my papers. Would you please give them back to me?
A:是你的? 請問有什麼証據?
Really? Can you prove it?
B:這是我準備已久的畢業論文,非常重要。
They are thesis I've been working on for so long. They are very important.
A:論文? 裡面的內容都不符現況所需要的有的。
Thesis? I don't find them fitting what people need today.
B:我相信我的看法是可以幫助到的。
I believe what I think is actually helpful.
A:不,我非常不認同你的東西,因此我決定燒掉吧。
Nope, I don't think so. I will burn them anyway.
B:千萬不要衝動啊!
Please just calm down!
A:不要過來,再過來我就馬上全毀掉。
Don't come any further! Or I'll torch them right away!
B:好,那我用錢來換取我要的東西,好嗎?
Ok, ok. Then how about I pay for them, all right?
A:不,我不要那些錢財。
No, I don't want the money.
B:要不然你想用什麼方式?
Then what is it that you want?
A:我用論文跟你交換,你來照顧我的吃住問題。
I want you to take care of what I eat and where I live in exchange for your thesis.
B:什麼! 這怎麼可以阿。
What? How can you ...
A:如果不同意,我直接把論文拳燒了吧。
Well, I think I'll just strike the match ...
B:唉.... 好巴。 我答應你就是了。
Alas! OK, you have my word.
A:不過我以每一頁論文換取我每次的需求。
Only I'll give you one page each time I need something.
B:真是的,我的運氣為什麼這麼倒霉啊.......
Damn it! Why the hell would this sh*t happen to me?
不求逐字翻譯, 以達意為主.
多看電影或影集吧.