I have written a letter now.
﹝我現在已寫完一封信。﹞
I have written a letter this morning.
﹝我今早己寫完一封信。﹞
* 如果說話時仍屬早上,句子是對的。
I have written a letter this week.
﹝我今個星期己寫完一封信。﹞
* 如果說話時仍屬這個星期,句子是對的。
I have written a letter this month.
﹝我今個月己寫完一封信。﹞
* 如果說話時仍屬這個月,句子是對的。
I have written a letter yesterday. ﹝錯誤﹞
* 說話時不屬於昨天,句子是錯的。
應說:I wrote a letter yesterday.﹝我昨天寫了一封信。﹞
Has he gone?﹝他已走了嗎〈剛走了嗎〉?﹞
Yes, he has gone.﹝他已走了〈剛走了〉。﹞
No, he has not gone.﹝他仍未走。﹞
以下句子犯了邏輯上的錯誤:
When has he gone?﹝他何時候剛走了?﹞ ﹝錯誤﹞
* 錯誤有:1. 文法上的錯誤Grammatical mistake
2. 邏輯上的錯誤Logical mistake
既然說「剛走」,又怎能問「何時走」呢!
應說:When did he go?﹝他何時走了。﹞
He went yesterday.﹝他昨天走了。﹞
動詞的現在完成時態不能與 "when" 這個疑問副詞同用,
與其他疑問副詞同用則可,如:
Where has he gone?﹝他剛到哪裏去?﹞
Why has he gone?﹝他為何剛走了?﹞
How has he gone?﹝他剛才怎樣走的?﹞
Where have you been?﹝你去過哪裏?﹞
I have been to City Hall.﹝我去過大會堂。﹞
I have been to school.﹝我上學回來。﹞
I have been to the school.﹝我到過學校。﹞
*"to school"為上課而到學校;"to the school"為其他目的而到學校。
I have been to market.﹝我買菜回來。﹞
I have been to the market.﹝我到過菜市場。﹞
I have been to hospital.﹝我看病回來。﹞
I have been to the hospital.﹝我到過醫院〈多指探病〉。﹞
有人看見你面色不好,問你:
Have you been sick?
﹝你曾病過嗎?﹞
Yes, I have been sick.
﹝我曾病過〈現在不病了〉。﹞
Yes, I have been sick for ten days.
﹝我病了十日〈現在仍病〉。﹞
醫生問你:
How long have you been sick?﹝你病了多久?﹞
I have been sick for a month.
﹝我病了一個月〈現在仍病〉。﹞
Have you been in America?﹝你到過美國嗎?﹞
Yes, I have been in America twice.﹝我到過美國兩次。﹞
Have you been at Shatin?﹝你到過沙田嗎?﹞
Yes, I have been at Shatin.﹝我到過沙田。﹞
Have you seen that movie?﹝你看過那齣電影嗎?﹞
Yes, I have seen that movie.﹝我看過那齣電影。﹞
點解有時需要加上been
有時又唔哂???