中譯英 (句子)

2009-12-17 10:27 pm
請求英文翻譯以下句子,謝謝!


01.我有效率和計劃周詳地運用我的時間。
02.我在社交方面是成功的。
03.無論做任何計劃,我都會全力以赴,讓所有細節都正確無誤。
04.當有更好的意見或點子,我會容易改變自己的想法及意見。
05.我能令別人為我工作。

06.我能在緊張的環境下保持鎮靜。
07.我喜歡投入和忙碌地做事。
08.我知道自己有能力做任何我想做的事。
09.我不會浪費時間。
10.我在社交場合上揮灑自如。

11.我做事會盡量做出最好成績。
12.我樂意接受新的想法或意見。
13.但凡有工作需要完成,我都會是一個好領袖。
14.在新的環境或變化不定的情況下,我能夠保持鎮定及克服惶恐不安的情緒。
15.我喜歡做事主動和活力充沛。

16.做自己有信心的事,我都會成功的。
17.我能有效率地管理好自己的時間。
18.我善於和別人溝通。
19.我做事會盡能力做到最好。
20.在思考和想辦法時,我有應變能力,能保持靈活。

21.作為一個領袖,我能推動別人做好需要完成的事。
22.有問題出現時,我仍能保持鎮靜。
23.我喜歡做一個主動、做事投入的人。
24.我信我做得到。
更新1:

** 若用金山詞霸或其他網上翻譯軟件,麻煩請幫忙先修改一下, 感謝!

回答 (4)

2009-12-18 12:25 am
✔ 最佳答案
01.I can plan my time in a meticulous and efficient way.
02. I am good at socializing.
03. I will devote my full efforts regardless of the project type, and make sure all of the details are accurate.
04. I will change my mentality/opinion should better ideas come up.
05. I can delegate the duties to the subordinates.

06. I can keep a calm manner when facing stressful situations.
07. I like devoting my efforts into my job and like to keep myself busy.
08. I understand that I have the ability to do whatever I desire.
09. I will not waste any time.
10. I can assimilate into the social occasions freely.

11. I will try my best to work out the most satisfactory results.
12. I am willing to accept new concepts/new ideas.
13. I am a good leader whenever there is a job to be done.
14. I can be calm and overcome the insecure feelings when facing obstacles in the environment.
15. I like to play an active role when working and I am energetic.
16. I am always successful at achieving my goal if I have the confidence of doing the job.
17. I can plan and manage my time efficiently.
18. I am very good at communicating with people.
19. I will always give my best shot in doing the job.
20. My EQ is very flexible when I try to think of a solution.

21. As a leader, I can ensure that my subordinates will finish the jobs required.
22. I can keep myself cool even though a problem comes up.
23. I want to be an active person and love to devote my full efforts at work.24. I believe I can do it.
2009-12-18 10:49 am


01.我有效率和計劃周詳地運用我的時間。
0I schedule my time in an efficient and well-planned manner.

02.我在社交方面是成功的。
02. I have done well in socializing.

03.無論做任何計劃,我都會全力以赴,讓所有細節都正確無誤。
03. I would put all my effort for whatever types of projects to make sure all the details are entirely correct.

04.當有更好的意見或點子,我會容易改變自己的想法及意見。
04. When some better ideas come up, I am likely to change my thoughts and opinion.

05.我能令別人為我工作。
05. I can make people around be at my service.

06.我能在緊張的環境下保持鎮靜。
06. I can keep calm in stressed circumstances.

07.我喜歡投入和忙碌地做事。
07. I like to work in a whole-hearted and fully-occupied manner.

08.我知道自己有能力做任何我想做的事。
08. I am aware of my ability to do anything I like.

09.我不會浪費時間。
09. I will not waste any time.

10.我在社交場合上揮灑自如。
10. I mingle with ease at social events.

11.我做事會盡量做出最好成績。
11. I always try my best to get the best possible results at work.

12.我樂意接受新的想法或意見。
12. I am open to novel notions or ideas.

13.但凡有工作需要完成,我都會是一個好領袖。
13. When it comes to getting jobs done, I would be a good leader.

14.在新的環境或變化不定的情況下,我能夠保持鎮定及克服惶恐不安的情緒。
14. I can keep me composure and calm my nerves in new environment or erratic circumstances.

15.我喜歡做事主動和活力充沛。
15. I like to be proactive and energetic.

16.做自己有信心的事,我都會成功的。
16. I will pull it off when it comes to things I am sure about.

17.我能有效率地管理好自己的時間。
17. I can budget my own time efficiently.

18.我善於和別人溝通。
18. I am good at communicating with people around.

19.我做事會盡能力做到最好。
19. I always use my best endeavour at work.

20.在思考和想辦法時,我有應變能力,能保持靈活。
20. In thinking and pondering for a solution, I am quick to respond and able to maintain flexibility.

21.作為一個領袖,我能推動別人做好需要完成的事。
21. As a leader, I can motivate my staff to get the necessary jobs done.

22.有問題出現時,我仍能保持鎮靜。
22. I could still keep calm when some problems come up.

23.我喜歡做一個主動、做事投入的人。
23. I would like to be a person who tends to take initiative and devote full effort to work.

24.我信我做得到。
24. I believe I can pull it off.


2009-12-18 06:23:08 補充:
01.我有效率和計劃周詳地運用我的時間。
01. I utilize my time in an efficient and well-planned manner.
2009-12-18 1:51 am
01. I have efficient and well-planned use of my time.
我有效率和計劃周詳地運用我的時間。
02. In my social life was a success.
我在社交方面是成功的。
03. Regardless of any plans to do, I will go all out, so that all details are corret.
無論做任何計劃,我都會全力以赴,讓所有細節都正確無誤。
04. When there are more comments or ideas, I will easily change their own idas and opinions.
當有更好的意見或點子,我會容易改變自己的想法及意見。
05. I will enable people to my work.
我能令別人為我工作。
06. I can in a tense environment, remain calm.
我能在緊張的環境下保持鎮靜。
07. I like the input and busy doing things.
我喜歡投入和忙碌地做事。
08. I know that they have the ability to do anything I want to do.
我知道自己有能力做任何我想做的事。
09. I will not waste time.
我不會浪費時間。
10. In my social occasions effortless.
我在社交場合上揮灑自如。
11. I will try to do things to make the best.
我做事會盡量做出最好成績。
12. I am pleased to accept new ideas or opinions.
我樂意接受新的想法或意見。
13. Whenever there is work to do, I will be a good leader.
但凡有工作需要完成,我都會是一個好領袖。
14. In the new environment or changes in uncertain circumstances, I was able to keep calm and to overcome the emotional trepidation.
在新的環境或變化不定的情況下,我能夠保持鎮定及克服惶恐不安的情緒。
15. I like to do things active and energetic.
我喜歡做事主動和活力充沛。
16. Do they have confidence in, and I will be successful.
做自己有信心的事,我都會成功的。
17. I can efficiently manage their time.
我能有效率地管理好自己的時間。
18. I am good at communicating with others.
我善於和別人溝通。
19. I do things will do our best to do our best.
我做事會盡能力做到最好。
20. When thinking about and think of a solution, I have the adaptability, able to remain flexible.
在思考和想辦法時,我有應變能力,能保持靈活。
21. As a leader, I can motivate others to do something needs to be done.
作為一個領袖,我能推動別人做好需要完成的事。
22. There are problems, I was able to stay calm.
有問題出現時,我仍能保持鎮靜。
23. I like to do a proactive and work put into people.
我喜歡做一個主動、做事投入的人。
24. I believed I can do it.
我信我做得到。
2009-12-18 12:44 am


收錄日期: 2021-04-29 16:22:21
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091217000051KK00655

檢視 Wayback Machine 備份