✔ 最佳答案
A:Sam知道他的設計一直都被別人抄襲,於是他想到了一個可找出那抄襲者的方法.
[離開電腦室時,遇見了某人]
A: Sam is a designer who knows his creations has always been plagiarized, thus he devices a way to find out who the plagiarist is.
(He meets someone when leaving the computer pool)
Jack:最近的設計你完成了嗎?
Jack: Hey, have you finished your recent design?
Sam:我剛設計了一個比之前更好的設計,現在它存放在電腦內.
Sam: Well, I've just done a better one and it's put into the computer.
Jack:真的還有比之前更好的設計?
Jack: Is it really a better one?
Sam:當然,這次的設計絕對比之前的設計更好,之前的設計太多缺點了.
Sam: Absolutely, this one is much better than the last one, there are too many flaws within the old one.
Jack:是嗎?我覺得之前的設計非常好.
Jack: Is that so? I think the last design was great.
Sam:如果你能看到我的設計,你就會改變想法了.不說了,我要走了.
Sam: You will change your mind if you see my new one. Well, gotta go, talk to you later.
A:當Sam離開之後,Jack進入電腦室.然後過了一段時間後,Jack離開電腦室在門外碰見了Sam.
A: Just after Sam left, Jack goes into the computer pool. After some times, Jack leaves the computer pool and meet Sam in outside the door.
Jack:對不起,我不是故意的..
Jack: Oh I'm sorry, I am not deliberate.
Sam:[微笑中]沒關係,我也只是想知道是誰偷了我那漂亮的作品而已.
Sam: [chuckling] doesn't matter, I just wanna know who stole my wonderful design.
Jack:[內疚中]真的非常對不起,因為我的設計遺失了,所以我..
Jack: [regreting] I'm really sorry Sam, cuz i lost mine, so...
Sam:甚麼都不要說!
Sam: Just don't say anything!
Jack:我知道我做錯了,可是你不想聽我的解釋嗎?
Jack: I know I was wrong, but don't you wanna listen to my explanation first?
Sam:我相信你不是有心的,所以我不想追究了.
Sam: I trust you, I know your are not deliberately to do that, so i don't wanna prosecute anymore.
Jack:我..
Jack: I..
Sam:過去的事就算了吧,希望你可以和我合作設計新的設計.
Sam: That's fine, let it go, i'm really hoping we can design the new creation together.
Jack:[感動中]那好吧,謝謝你給機會我,我一定會出盡全力幫助你的.
Jack: [touching] my pleasure, thanks, I will do my best to help ya.
A:經過此事,他們不但沒有不和,反而一起合作創造了新的設計.最終兩人的設計都得到了不少人的讚賞,還取得了不少獎項.
A: After that, they not only have no discord, but also design a new design together. And finally their design have been admired by the crowds, and won so many rewards.