msn英文句子

2009-05-18 4:04 am
我要msn英文句子(要有中文解譯)

回答 (2)

2009-05-24 7:01 pm
✔ 最佳答案
1. True love only for you in my life* +◆° 今生金世只愛你

2. false love =]♥虛情假意

3. I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺

4. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry||ஐ]
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them,,,♥
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界

8. Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

9. Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你

10. Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現

11. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人

12. Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有

13. I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life! — and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. (我用了整生的呼吸、笑和淚來愛你!如果上帝有此選擇的話,我死後會愛你更多。)

14. Love comforteth, like summer after rain.
愛情會呵護你,像雨後的夏天一樣。

15. I remember the way we parted, the day and the way we met; You hoped we were both broken-hearted, and knew we should both forget.

16. Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
意思是「我離開後請惦念我,我去了一處很遙遠的靜土。」

17. What is mine is yours, and what is yours is mine.
(我的都是你的,你的都是我的。)

18. I have a crush on you.
我喜歡你

19. You are the most amazing woman that I have ever met.
妳是我遇過最棒的女人

20. *★,,*&Could this be love?
這就是愛嗎?
2009-05-18 4:08 am
Losing you is painful to me'
[失去你我很痛苦']


收錄日期: 2021-04-13 16:37:06
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090517000051KK01880

檢視 Wayback Machine 備份