Daniel Powter - Best of Me
I was made the wrong way.
我曾經迷失
Won’t you do me the right way?
你是否可以為我導正方向
Where you gonna be tonight?
你今晚將在何處
Cause I won’t stay too long.
我將不會佇留太久
Maybe you’re the life of me.
或許你是我的生命
When you talk to me it strikes me.
當你向我傾訴時 令我臣服於你
Won’t somebody help me?
誰來救救我
Cause I don’t feel too strong.
我已無招架能力
Was it something that I said?
是我說過的話嗎
Was it something that I did?
是我做過的事嗎
Or the combination of both that did me in?
也許兩者皆是
You know I’m hoping you’ll sing along,
你知道嗎 我衷心希望你一起唱和
Although it’s not your favorite song.
既使不是你鍾愛的歌曲
Don’t want to be there when there’s nothing left to say.
無話可說時 我不想久留
You know that some of us spin again,
你知道嗎 我們之間的那些化學效應
And when you do you need a friend.
當你這麼做時 表示你需要朋友陪伴
Don’t want to be there when there’s nothing left for me.
沒有角色時 我不想久留
And I hate the thought of finally being erased,
我痛恨那些最終會被抹去的想法
But baby that’s the best of me.
但是親愛的 那是 最好的我
Everything’s behind you,
那些所有都在你的身後
But the hopeless signs beside you.
絕望的徵兆卻在你的身旁
I’m living in the moment.
活在當下
Have I wasted all your time?
我是否有耽誤到你的時間了
And I hate the thought of finally being erased,
我痛恨那些最終會被抹去的想法
But baby that’s the best of me,
但是親愛的 那是 最好的我
Baby that’s the best of me.
但是親愛的 那是 最好的我
And I hate the thought of finally being erased,
我痛恨那些最終會被抹去的想法
Baby that’s the best of me.
但是親愛的 那是 最好的我
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolBzXlVVOQ
I hope this can help you!