✔ 最佳答案
Hello,
12月19日,你突然的離去,令大家非常鄂然
On 19th Dec, your sudden departure made us really astonished.
以後再也看不到你的樣子,看不到你的微笑
We won't be able to see your face nor your cheesy smiles.
最遺憾的是連你最後一面也看不到.我真不孝
The saddest thing was I failed to see you for the last time before you left.
What a bad child I am!
希望你能沒有遺憾,放心地走吧,我會幫你看好公公的
I hope you will live with no regret. Don't you worry about
anything here after you left. I will surely take good care of my grandfather.
也希望神能安慰公公的心靈,讓他快快樂樂走剩下的路
Also, I do hope that God will ease his soul and let him be happy for the rest of his life.
婆婆,我愛你
Grandmother, I love you.
在鄉下的大屋裹,誕下了一隻可愛的小狗
A cute little puppy was born in the big house in our old town.
非常熱情,很痴人
This baby puppy is full of emotions and he/she is so attached to people.
回去的時間也有些依依不捨的感覺
When I was about to leave there, I felt like I'd like to stay a bit longer.
機下的雲彩,令我不咁想起婆婆..
I couldn't help thinking about ( you) my grandmother while I was looking out of the window watching the marvelous clouds beneath the plane I was on.
That's it.
Bye for now.
參考: I translated this into English all by myself.