✔ 最佳答案
Right here,right now 此時此地
Can you imagine, what would happen
你能想像會發生什麼事
if we could have any dream.
如果我們沒有任何夢想
I'd wish this moment, was ours to own it
多麼希望這一分鐘能完全屬於我們
and that it would never leave.
而且永遠停留住
Then I would thank that star,
那麼我會感謝那個星星
that made our wish come true
讓我們的願望成真
Cause he knows that where you are, is where I should be too.
因為它也知道,我該去的地方就是你的所在地。
【Chorus 副歌】
Right Here, Right Now
在此時此地
I’m looking at you, and my heart loves the view
我正凝視著你,而我衷心的喜愛這幅景象
Cause you mean everything
因為你代表了一切
Right Here, I promise you somehow
我在這裡承諾你
That tomorrow can wait, some other day to be
明天可以等等(指擱置的意思),其他的日子也是
But right now there's you and me.
現在就只有你和我
It feels like forever, what could be better?
這種感覺像是要到永遠,還有什麼會比這更幸福?
We've already proved it was.
我們已經證實了這點
That two thousand words, twenty three hours, have blended the universe.
那兩千個字,二十三個小時就能創造世界
It's gonna be, everything in our whole world changed
我們新世界裡的一切都改變
it starts changing
而且他正在變換
and do know that when we are, our memory's the same
而且我們知道此刻我們的記憶是相同的
【Chorus 副歌】
Oh we know it's coming
喔~我們知道它就要到來(指畢業的日子)
Oh it's coming fast
喔~他即將來臨
It's always you and me,
我們要一起面對
So let's make this second last (make it last)
至少留住這一秒
【Chorus 副歌】
*第1次【Chorus 副歌】指這段是副歌,
下面的2、3次【Chorus 副歌】指那段是副歌。