幫忙翻譯以下呢幾句..thanks

2008-09-17 3:43 pm
1.好懷念以前剛剛認識你時對我的熱情..

2.我現在不時都check返以前同你d msn對話及message
好想去返以前咁.....

3.我o係你心目中,究竟緊唔緊要?

4.你可唔可以著緊我多d?

5.你記唔記得你應承過我d咩?

幫我翻做英文丫thanks":)
更新1:

6. 好老實問 你係咪有左第2個?

回答 (3)

2008-09-17 5:35 pm
✔ 最佳答案
1.好懷念以前剛剛認識你時對我的熱情..
I really missed the passion you had on me when we just met.
2.我現在不時都check返以前同你d msn對話及message
好想去返以前咁.....
Now I always check back the msn history with you and the message you sent to me, I really want to return to the past……
3.我o係你心目中,究竟緊唔緊要?
Honestly, what is my importance in your heart ????
4.你可唔可以著緊我多d?
Can you care for me more ?
5.你記唔記得你應承過我d咩?
Do you still remember what you have promised me ?
參考: Myself
2008-09-21 6:25 pm
1.好懷念以前剛剛認識你時對我的熱情..
I really miss the passion you once had on me when we just met

2.我現在不時都check返以前同你d msn對話及message
好想去返以前咁.....
I keep reading back on those dialogues that we had in the msn and messages repeatedly these days
really want to go back to the past

3.我o係你心目中,究竟緊唔緊要?
In your heart, am I actually important (to you)?

4.你可唔可以著緊我多d?
Can you care about me more? / Can you pay more attention on me?

5.你記唔記得你應承過我d咩?
Do you remember what you've promised me?

6. 好老實問 你係咪有左第2個?
Honestly, is that you have another girl/guy?
2008-09-20 1:32 am
1.好懷念以前剛剛認識你時對我的熱情..
I deeply treasured your passion shown during the period we just met.

2.我現在不時都check返以前同你d msn對話及message
好想去返以前咁.....
At present, I frequently check those past msn and message between us in the hope of staying back.....

3.我o係你心目中,究竟緊唔緊要?
Am I really important in your heart?

4.你可唔可以著緊我多d?
Would you care of me more?

5.你記唔記得你應承過我d咩?
Can you remember what you have promised me?


6. 好老實問 你係咪有左第2個?
Honestly speaking, do you have the second one?


收錄日期: 2021-04-23 22:47:10
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080917000051KK00265

檢視 Wayback Machine 備份