求以下幾句的英文譯文!!急!感謝!

2008-06-07 3:09 am
求以下幾句的英文譯文!!急!感謝!



不好意思,我是一個學生,這是一個簡單的問卷調查,你可否用一點時間幫我完成他嗎?
你是不是第一次來澳門旅遊?

你對澳門有甚麼感覺?

你對澳門人的服務態度如何?

你來自哪個地方?

你認識澳門的歷史嗎?

澳門有哪個地方吸引着你到來?

回答 (2)

2008-06-11 9:01 pm
✔ 最佳答案
kellyhk12998的答案很好, 只需要修正一些文法
不好意思,我是一個學生,這是一個簡單的問卷調查,你可否用一點時間幫我完成他嗎?
Excuse me, I am a student. Would you mind helping me complete a simple questionaire?

你是不是第一次來澳門旅遊?
Is it the first time you visit Macao?

你對澳門有甚麼感覺?
What do you feel about Macao?

你對澳門人的服務態度如何?
What do you think about the attitude of service in Macao?

你來自哪個地方?
Where do you come from?

你認識澳門的歷史嗎?
Do you know about the history of Macao?

澳門有哪個地方吸引着你到來?
What is the main reason that attracts you to visit Macao?
2008-06-07 3:39 am
不好意思,我是一個學生,這是一個簡單的問卷調查,你可否用一點時間幫我完成他嗎?
(Excuse me, I am a student. I have some simple/easy questionnaire for you to do, can you help me to finish it ?)

你是不是第一次來澳門旅遊?
(Are you the first time visit/go to the Macao for travel ?

你對澳門有甚麼感覺?
(what is the feeling about the Macao?)

你對澳門人的服務態度如何?
(What do you think about the Macanese attitude?)

你來自哪個地方?
(Where are you come from?)

你認識澳門的歷史嗎?
(Do you know about Macao history?)

澳門有哪個地方吸引着你到來?
(In Macao, which places attract you come?)

I hope i can help you !!
參考: me


收錄日期: 2021-04-20 18:39:18
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080606000051KK02123

檢視 Wayback Machine 備份