問卷調查內容譯成英文

2008-04-20 1:55 am
請把以下中文 Q and A 翻譯成英文。

1. 請問你是xx先生嗎?
2. 我想用一分鐘的時間跟你做一個有關售後服務質量的問卷調查。
方不方便呢?
方便,我現在有空。請說吧。
3. 你滿意我們職員的服務態度嗎?(你覺得我們職員的服務態度好不
好呢?)
我很滿意你們職員的服務態度。
4. 他解釋註冊的程序講得清楚嗎?
他解釋得很清楚。他解釋得不太清楚。
5. 他有沒有介紹其它的後續服務呢?
他有介紹的。
6. 你訪問過我們的辦公室嗎?
有,我有到訪你們的辦公室。
7. 當你來到我們辦公室簽合約的時候,需要等很久嗎?
不需要等很久的,很快的。
8. 你覺得我們辦公室的環境舒不舒服(好不好)呢?
你們辦公室的環境不錯,但是比較小。
9. 你有一些可以提高我們服務質量的建議可以提供給我們呢?
暫時沒有,公司還沒有正式運作。
10.如果以後你有甚麼不滿的或有甚麼建議,可以跟我們反映的。
11.我希望你可以把我們的服務介紹給你的朋友。
我已經介紹了。
12.謝謝你的支持,祝你生意興隆!再見。

回答 (2)

2008-04-29 8:20 pm
✔ 最佳答案
1. 請問你是xx先生嗎?
Are you Mr xx, please?
2. 我想用一分鐘的時間跟你做一個有關售後服務質量的問卷調查。
方不方便呢?
Is it convenient for you to spend a minute to help us complete a questionnaire about the quality of after-sales service now?
方便,我現在有空。請說吧。
It’s alright. Please go ahead.
3. 你滿意我們職員的服務態度嗎?(你覺得我們職員的服務態度好不
好呢?)
Were you satisfied with the attitude of our staff?
我很滿意你們職員的服務態度。
Yes, I was.
4. 他解釋註冊的程序講得清楚嗎?
Did he clearly explain the procedure of registration?
他解釋得很清楚。他解釋得不太清楚。
Yes, he did / No, he didn’t.
5. 他有沒有介紹其它的後續服務呢?
Did he introduce other renewal services?
他有介紹的。
Yes, he did.
6. 你訪問過我們的辦公室嗎?
Had you visited our office?
有,我有到訪你們的辦公室。
Yes, I had.
7. 當你來到我們辦公室簽合約的時候,需要等很久嗎?
When you visited our office, did you wait for a long time before signing the contract?
不需要等很久的,很快的。
No, it’s quick.
8. 你覺得我們辦公室的環境舒不舒服(好不好)呢?
How did you feel about the environment of our office? Was it comfortable?
你們辦公室的環境不錯,但是比較小。
It’s quite good, only that it’s a bit small.
9. 你有一些可以提高我們服務質量的建議可以提供給我們呢?
Could you give us some suggestions for the improvement of our service standard?
暫時沒有,公司還沒有正式運作。
Not for now as the company’s not operated officially.
10.如果以後你有甚麼不滿的或有甚麼建議,可以跟我們反映的。
Please feel free to let us know if you have any comments or suggestions in future.
11.我希望你可以把我們的服務介紹給你的朋友。
We also appreciate your recommendation of our services to your friends.
我已經介紹了。
It’s already done.
12.謝謝你的支持,祝你生意興隆!再見。
Thank you for your support, and wish you a prosperous business! Goodbye.
2008-04-26 5:53 am
1. 請問你是xx先生嗎?
Excuse me , would you like to tell me if you are Mr XX ?

2. 我想用一分鐘的時間跟你做一個有關售後服務質量的問卷調查。
方不方便呢?
I would like to use a min to ask you about the questionary of quality of service after sale. Are you free now?

方便,我現在有空。請說吧。
Yes, I am free now . Please ask .

3. 你滿意我們職員的服務態度嗎?(你覺得我們職員的服務態度好不
好呢?)
Do you satisfy about our staff’s service manner?

我很滿意你們職員的服務態度。
I am satisfied on your staff’s service manner.

4. 他解釋註冊的程序講得清楚嗎?
Did he explain the order of register clearly?

他解釋得很清楚。他解釋得不太清楚。
He explained it very clearly. He didn’t explained it very clearly.

5. 他有沒有介紹其它的後續服務呢?
Did he introduce the other follow up service ?

他有介紹的。
Yes, he did .

6. 你訪問過我們的辦公室嗎?
Did you visit our office ?

有,我有到訪你們的辦公室。
Yes, I did .

7. 當你來到我們辦公室簽合約的時候,需要等很久嗎?
Do you wait for a long time when you come to our office for signing a contract?

不需要等很久的,很快的。
No, it doesn’t take me too much time. It is very fast.

8. 你覺得我們辦公室的環境舒不舒服(好不好)呢?
Do you feel our office is very comfortable?

你們辦公室的環境不錯,但是比較小。
Your office is very nice, but it is too small.

9. 你有一些可以提高我們服務質量的建議可以提供給我們呢?
暫時沒有,公司還沒有正式運作。
Do you have any opinion which can rise our quality of service?
I haven’t got any now, the office hasn’t started yet.

10.如果以後你有甚麼不滿的或有甚麼建議,可以跟我們反映的。
If you had any ill feeling of any opinion, you could tell us.

11.我希望你可以把我們的服務介紹給你的朋友。
I hope you will introduce our service to your friend.

我已經介紹了。
I have done it aleady.

12.謝謝你的支持,祝你生意興隆!再見。
Thanks you a lot , have a nice business! Good bye.
參考: 自己 >


收錄日期: 2021-04-14 19:08:12
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080419000051KK02379

檢視 Wayback Machine 備份