✔ 最佳答案
Bridge over trouble water煩惱河上的橋-----by Simon & Art Garfuncal
When you're weary, feeling small,當你疲倦、感到自己渺小,
When tears are in your eyes.當眼中有淚。
I'll dry them all. 我會把它全部抹乾。
I'm on your side.噢!當情勢困苦時,我會與你同一陣線。
Oh! when times get rough.
And friends just can't be found.而就算找不到朋友,
**(chorus)Like a bridge over trouble water, I will lay me down. (sing twice)我會將自己放下,像煩惱河上的橋一樣。
When you're down and out. 當你出入來往,
When you're on the streets.身處街道,
When evening falls so hard.當黃昏驟然來到,
I'll comfort you.我會安慰你,
I'll take your part.噢!當黑暗降臨,我會替你分擔,
Oh! when darkness comes,
And pain is all around,而痛苦充斥四周,
**(chorus)
Sail on silver, girl. 親愛的,精彩地啟航吧!
Sail on by.繼續啟航,
Your time has come to shine.你光華燦爛的時刻已經來到,
All your dreams are on their way. 你一切的夢想在運作中,
See how they shine.看看它們多麼璀璨!
Oh! if you need a friend.噢!如果你需要一個朋友,
I'm sailing right behind, 我正在後面護航著,
Like a bridge over trouble water, I will ease your mind. (sing twice)就像煩惱河上的橋,我會令你的思緒放鬆。
2008-04-13 16:06:01 補充:
如果你想聽這首歌,可到
www.youtube.com網頁. 按 Boardcast yourself那版,在 video searching空格中,打出 Bridge over trouble water, 便有得聽。
2008-04-13 16:25:06 補充:
串錯名字,應該是:Art Garfunkel.