英文句子翻譯
請幫忙用英文翻譯用以下句子:
-請等等。
-她出了街見客,請問貴姓找她。
-可否留下電話號碼,
-對不起,可否重複說多一次。
-可不可以?
-9月份 的發票單還未付款,請跟進及盡快付款。
回答 (4)
請等等
Please wait/please hold on (on the telephone)
她出了街見客,請問貴姓找她
She is out at the moment, may I ask who's calling?
可否留下電話號碼
Can you leave your phone number?
對不起,可否重複說多一次
Pardon me(sorry)can you repeat that again?
可不可以
Can you? May you?
9月份 的發票單還未付款,請跟進及盡快付款
the invoice for september has not been paid, please follow up for it.
Hope the below helps you:
Please wait for a moment or please hold the line?
She is currently out to meet a client, may I know who is calling please?
Would you like to leave your number with me so that I can pass it on to her?
I am sorry, can you kindly repeat what you just said again?
Can you do that? OR Can you or can you not?
The bill for September is currently outstanding. Can you following up and clear it as soon as possible.
請等等
Please hold on / Please hold the line
她出了街見客,請問貴姓找她
She is out for meeting. Would you like to leave a message?
可否留下電話號碼
May I have your phone number?
對不起,可否重複說多一次
Sorry, I beg your pardon / Sorry, could you repeat
可不可以
May I .... / Would you mind ....
9月份 的發票單還未付款,請跟進及盡快付款
The invoice for September has not been paid. Please follow up and settle the payment as soon as possible.
-請等等 = Please hold on for a moment
-她出了街見客,請問貴姓找她 = She is out and meeting her customer. Can I ask who is speaking?
可否留下電話號碼 = Can you leave me your phone number?
-對不起,可否重複說多一次 = I am sorry. Please repeat that again.
-可不可以 = Can you _____ or not?
-9月份 的發票單還未付款,請跟進及盡快付款 = The statement of September is not pay yet. Please follow up and pay it as soon as possible.
參考: myself
收錄日期: 2021-04-13 13:52:48
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071013000051KK00152
檢視 Wayback Machine 備份