✔ 最佳答案
『Valentine's Day』
情人節
My insides all turn to ash,
我的靈魂都化為了灰燼
So slow.
慢慢的
And blow away as I collapse,
像我的崩潰一樣
So cold.
被冷酷的打敗了
A black winter been away,
From sight.
一個黑暗的寒冬剛剛走開
Another darkness over day,
That night.
那一夜你又帶給我另一個無盡的黑夜
And the clouds above move closer,
Looking so dissatisfied.
連天上糾纏著的烏雲都顯得那麼沮喪
But the harvest wind kept blowing, blowing.
但得意的寒風卻不停的吹打著我
I used to be my own protection,
我曾經習慣了自我保護
But not now.
但現在不行了
'Cause my path has lost direction,
Somehow.
因為我已經找不到生活下去的方向了.
CHOURS
And the ground below grew colder,
連大地都開始變的寒冷起來
As they put you down inside.
當我想起你的時候
So now you're gone,
你已經走了
And I was wrong.
我當時確實做錯了
I never knew what it was like,
我從沒想過這會是這樣
To be alone on a Valentine's Day,
這會是我的情人節,孤單一人