✔ 最佳答案
http://forum.st.gd.c n/GetFile.php?type=1 &name=2005/1/1/5 9_1081202559.mp3
可試聽
y love will get you home(我的愛能把你帶回家) - Christine Glass
If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
如果你流浪 走得太遠 我的愛能把你帶回家
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
如果你跟了一顆錯的星星而行 我的愛能把你帶回家
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
如果你發現自己迷失了 正感到孤單
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
請你回過神來想想我 因為我的愛會把你帶回家
Boy, my love will get you home.
男孩 我的愛能把你帶回家
If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home.
如果明亮的光線使你雙眼再也看不見 我的愛能把你帶回家
If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home.
如果你的煩惱阻礙你邁大步走 我的愛能把你帶回家
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
如果你發現自己迷失了 正感到孤單
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
請你回過神來想想我 因為我的愛會把你帶回家
Boy, my love will get you home.
男孩 我的愛能把你帶回家
If you ever feel ashame, my love will get you home.
如果你覺得羞愧 我的愛會把你帶回家
If its only you to blame, my love will get you home.
如果只有你應被責怪 我的愛會把你帶回家
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
如果你發現自己迷失了 正感到孤單
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
請你回過神來想想我 因為我的愛會把你帶回家
Boy, my love will get you home.
男孩 我的愛能把你帶回家
參考資料:
http://forum.st.gd.c n/ViewAllArtcle.php? ArtcleNo=1081202559& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;amp;fPage=0
歌名: VINCENT
starry, starry night, paint your palette blue and gray.
星夜下 调色板上只有蓝与灰
look out on a summer's day,with eyes they know the darkness in my soul.
你用那透视我灵魂深处的双眼 望向夏日的天空
shadows on the hills, sketch the trees and the daffodils,
山上的阴影 衬托出树和水仙的轮廓
catch the breeze and the winter chills,in colors on the snowy linen land.
用雪地斑驳的色彩 捕捉微风和冬日的寒冷
now i understand what you try to say to me,
如今我才明白 你想对我说些什么
how you suffered for your sanity,
你清楚的时候承受了多大的痛苦
how you tried to set them free.
你努力想让他们得到解脱
they would not listen they did not know how,
他们却不予理会 他们也不知道如何面对
perhaps they'll listen now.
也许现在他们会知道
starry, starry night, flaming flower's that brightly blaze.
星夜下 艳丽的花朵燃烧般的怒放
swirling clouds in violet haze reflect in vincent's eyes of china blue,
云朵在紫色的雾霭之中旋绕 印在vincent蓝色的瞳孔之中
colors changing hue, morning fields of amber grain.
色彩变化万千 清晨胡玻色的田野
weathered faces lined in pain,
饱经风霜的脸上写着痛苦
are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand.
在艺术家灵性的手上得到真实的再现
for they could not love you, but still your love is true
因为他们不能爱你 但你的爱依然真实存在
and when no hope was left in sight on that starry starry night.
星夜下 当心中在没有一丝希望
you took your life, as lovers often do.
你像热恋的人儿般结束了自己的生命
but i could have told you vincent,
但我希望曾经告诉你 vincent
this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.
这个世界从来就不像你那样美好
starry, starry night, portraits hung in empty halls,
星夜下 空荡荡的大厅里挂着你的画像
frameless heads on nameless walls,
无名的墙上挂着没有边框的头像
with eyes that watch the world and cant forget.
他们看着这世界无法忘记
like the strangers that you've met,
就像你曾经遇到的陌生人
the ragged man in ragged clothes,
衣衫褴褛 面带嘲讽的人
the silver thorn of bloody rose,
血红的玫瑰银色的刺
lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow
破碎在洁白的雪地上
(chinese & english)