急急急!!想翻譯一段英文對答(20分)

2007-05-13 11:27 pm
1你好,我數天前在這買了一部手機,但有點問題,請你替我檢查一下.

2我的手機也是在數天前買的,也有問題.

3你好,請問兩位的手機有什麼問題

1我的手機拍照後不能储存,到底是什麼回事?

2而我的手機不能充電,為什麼呢?

3.請你把手機給我看看,,,,原來是這樣的,先生你的記憶卡放滿了歌曲,所以沒有空間存相片.

1.原來是這樣的,謝謝你

2.那我的什麼了?

3.請把手機給我檢查,,,(5分鐘之後)

2.到低你會不會修理?別浪費我的時間!!

4.發生什麼事?

3.這位客人的手機不能充電,但我不知為什麼.

4.那讓我檢查吧

4.對不起先生打擾你那麼久,我是這店的經理,讓我為你檢查你的手機吧.

2.好吧.動作快一點,我很忙的!

4.先生,原來你把充電的插頭插了入耳機的位置,所以不能充電,只要插回正確位置便沒問題了,

2,謝謝你

4不用客氣,為你服務是我們的職責,假如後日有什麼問題歡迎隨時來查詢.

2好的

1.這位經理真不錯,又好禮貌,以後也來這里購物吧好嗎?

2.當然好!

回答 (4)

2007-05-14 8:44 pm
✔ 最佳答案
1你好,我數天前在這買了一部手機,但有點問題,請你替我檢查一下.
Hi, I bought a mobile a few days ago, but there is something wrong with it. Could you please check it for me?

2我的手機也是在數天前買的,也有問題.
Mine was also bought a couple of days ago, and it also has got some problem.

3你好,請問兩位的手機有什麼問題
Hi. So, what problems do your mobile phones have?

1我的手機拍照後不能储存,到底是什麼回事?
I can't save the photos after taking them. What's going on?

2而我的手機不能充電,為什麼呢?
I can't recharge my mobile. Why?

3.請你把手機給我看看,,,,原來是這樣的,先生你的記憶卡放滿了歌曲,所以沒有空間存相片.
Please let me have a look at your mobile.....Oh, Sir, the music you put in your mobile has taken up all the memory space of your memory card. That's why you couldn't save any photos.

1.原來是這樣的,謝謝你
That's why. Thanks.

2.那我的什麼了?
What about mine?

3.請把手機給我檢查,,,(5分鐘之後)
Let me have a look.....(after 5 minutes)

2.到低你會不會修理?別浪費我的時間!!
Actually, do you know how to fix it? Don't waste my time!!

4.發生什麼事?
What's going on here?

3.這位客人的手機不能充電,但我不知為什麼.
The mobile phone of this customer cannot be recharged and I don't know why.

4.那讓我檢查吧
Let me check it.

4.對不起先生打擾你那麼久,我是這店的經理,讓我為你檢查你的手機吧.
Sorry sir, for taking you such a long time. I am the manager of this shop, let me check your mobile for you.

2.好吧.動作快一點,我很忙的!
Alright, but please be quick, I am very busy.

4.先生,原來你把充電的插頭插了入耳機的位置,所以不能充電,只要插回正確位置便沒問題了,
Sir, you plugged in the recharger into the place where the hands free is, that's why it can't be recharged. The problem will be solved if the recharger is plugged into the correct position.

2,謝謝你
Thank you.

4不用客氣,為你服務是我們的職責,假如後日有什麼問題歡迎隨時來查詢.
You are welcome. It is our responsibility to serve you. You are welcome back if you have any other problem in the future.

2好的
OK.

1.這位經理真不錯,又好禮貌,以後也來這里購物吧好嗎?
This manager is very polite, shall we come here for shopping again?

2.當然好!
Of course!
2007-05-16 7:14 pm
good
2007-05-13 11:52 pm
1你好,我數天前在這買了一部手機,但有點問題,請你替我檢查一下.
1. Hello, I bought a cell-phone here several days ago, but had a few problems, please check for me.
2我的手機也是在數天前買的,也有問題.
2. My cell-phone were bought several days ago too, problematic too.
3你好,請問兩位的手機有什麼問題
3. You fine, Could you tell me cell-phone of two have what issue?
1我的手機拍照後不能储存,到底是什麼回事?
1. My cell-phone after taking a picture cannot save, what is matter?
2而我的手機不能充電,為什麼呢?
2. And my cell-phone cannot be charged, why?
3.請你把手機給我看看,,,,原來是這樣的,先生你的記憶卡放滿了歌曲,所以沒有空間存相片.
3. Please show me the cell-phone, I see, your memory cards of the gentlemen are full of songs, so there is no space to store the photograph.
1.原來是這樣的,謝謝你
1. I see, thank you.
2.那我的什麼了?
2. Then what is mine?
3.請把手機給我檢查,,,(5分鐘之後)
3. Please give me the cell-phone to check, (5 minutes later).
2.到底你會不會修理?
2. Will you repair on earth?
2.別浪費我的時間!
2. Don't waste my time!
4.發生什麼事?
4. What happened?
3.這位客人的手機不能充電,但我不知為什麼.
3. This guest's cell-phone can't be charged, but I do not know why.
4.那讓我檢查吧
4.Then let me check.
4.對不起先生打擾你那麼久,我是這店的經理,讓我為你檢查你的手機吧.
4. I am sorry the gentleman bothers you so long, I am the manager of this shop, let me check your cell-phone for you.
2.好吧.動作快一點,我很忙的!
2.All right, movements are a bit faster, I am very busy!

4.先生,原來你把充電的插頭插了入耳機的位置,所以不能充電,只要插回正確位置便沒問題了.
4. Sir, the position where you inserted the plug charged in the earphone originally, so can't charge, so long as is it go back correct getting out of question position to insert.
2,謝謝你.
2. Thanks a lot.
4不用客氣,為你服務是我們的職責,假如後日有什麼問題歡迎隨時來查詢.
4. Not at all. It serves you it is duty of us, if after day come not inquiring about at any time welcoming for one question.
2好的
2. Okay.
1.這位經理真不錯,又好禮貌,以後也來這里購物吧好嗎?
1 This manager is pretty good, very courteous, is it good to come here to do shopping too afterwards?
2.當然好!
2. It is certainly good!
2007-05-13 11:31 pm
1 you are good, I several days ago have bought a handset in this, but a little the question, asks you to inspect for me 2 my handsets also are buy in several days ago, also has the question 3 you are good, asked two handsets have any question After 1 my handset photographs cannot □save, what matter is? 2 but my handset cannot charge, why? 3. Asks you to have a look the handset to me,, originally is such, gentleman your memory card put has filled the song, therefore did not have the space to save the photograph 1. Originally is such, thank you 2. Then my what? 3. Please inspects the handset for me,, after (5 minutes) 2. To lowers you to be able to repair? Other wastes my time! ! 4. What matter has? 3. This visitor's handset cannot charge, but I somehow 4. That lets me inspect 4. Sorry gentleman to disturb your that long time, I am this shop manager, lets me inspect your handset for you 2. Good The movement is quick 1., I very busy! 4. Gentleman, originally you inserted the charge plug 入耳 machine the position, therefore cannot charge, so long as inserted the correct position then not to have the question, 2, thank you 4 does not use politely, serves for you is our responsibility, if 後日 has any question welcome to inquire as necessary 2 good 1. This manager really good, also the good politeness, later also will come here shopping? 2. Certainly good!


收錄日期: 2021-04-22 23:21:33
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070513000051KK02701

檢視 Wayback Machine 備份