✔ 最佳答案
When I entered the NBA,
the first 40 games of my career I sat on the bench.
剛進NBA的前四十場比賽,我只能坐冷板凳
They said I was gonna play zero minutes.
人們說0分鐘,是我的出賽時間
You know I just think they didn’t see the talent that I had.
我想那是因為他們沒有看到我的天分
They thought I was a zero.
他們以為我只能拿0分
Instead of sitting there being bitter,
不過,與其坐在板凳上抱怨
I just practiced, practiced.
我選擇練習,再練習
If no one believes in you,
反正從0開始
Anything you do is a positive.
任何努力都會是正數
It wasn’t even about basketball any more,
那不再關乎籃球了
It was about proving them wrong,
我只想證明他們是錯的!
Now the reason I wear No. 0 is because it lets me know that I need to go out
there and fight every day,”
現在,我穿0號的球衣,是因為那提醒我,必須每天繼續奮鬥下去
尊重版權,取自《adidas》
http://www.adidas.com/tw/adiworld/piin/intro.asp