餐飲業日常英語用語

2007-02-10 8:17 am
(當客人食晒左有食物時)我地會問佢:[請問是否用膳完畢呢?]<---lee 句英文應該點講ar??
仲有~請問有無網頁~~講晒一般d醬料英文的讀音ar???
同塭d食物的英文生字?
如:西冷牛扒,
東星班
穌眉
羊仔骨

回答 (1)

2007-02-19 1:42 pm
✔ 最佳答案
餐飲業用語

請問是否用膳完畢呢?
1. Excuse me, have you finished your dish, sir/ miss?

我可以收拾你的碗筷嗎?
2. Excuse me, may I clear the dishes away?
Just be aware that some people might still be eating. Therefore it is best to ask
Excuse me, have you finished? ( hands indicating the dishes on the table. Usually they will know when you ask them this, that you are about to clear the dishes away )

吃完了嗎? (較親切)
3. DISH FINISHED, sir/ miss?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

醬料 (英文/中文) 網頁﹕
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sauces
http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:%E9%86%AC&variant=zh-tw



東星班 = Leopard coral grouper
青班 = Green Grouper
紅鮪 = Mangrove snapper
蘇眉 = Ikan Napoleon
龍利 = Soles
烏頭 = Grey Mullet



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuts of beef

American Primal cuts
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/Beef_cuts.svg

British Primal cuts
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/62/British_Beef_Cuts.svg



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings on Guset Arrival (歡迎客人光臨及領位)
•Do you have a reservation? 請問有無訂位?
•I'm sorry, we're full now. 唔好意思, 餐廳暫時滿座.
•Would you mind waiting for a while? 請問介唔介意等等?
•May I show you your table? 請呢邊(領位)
•This is your table. 呢張係(領位)

Ordering Food (點菜)
•Would you like to order now? 請問可以落單嗎?
•I'd recommend all dishes, but our special ;dishes for today are…菜單樣樣都唔錯, 不過可以考慮下今日o既精選…
•Would you like anything else? 仲有無其他?


Dealing with Complaints (應付投訴)
•I'm sorry, there must have been some mistake. 唔好意思一定搞錯左
•I'll change it for you right away. 我會即刻換過
•I'm terribly sorry. 非常抱歉
•Please accept our apologies. 請接受我地道歉
•I assure you this won't happen again. 我保證下次唔會再發生
•I'm so sorry. 好對唔住


Handling Accidents (處理投訴)
•I'm sorry, it's my fault. 對唔住, 係我錯
•I'm terribly sorry, I hope you’re not hurt. 非常抱歉, 希望無整到你
•Please forgive me. 請原諒我
•I will be very careful next time. 我下次會小心
•I'm sorry about that. 對於呢件事好對唔住
•I'm really sorry. 真係好對唔住


Paying the Bill (結賬及付款)
•Right away. 立刻到
•Certainly. 當然
•Sure. 一定
•Yes, sir or madam. 係o既, 先生或小姐
•This is the right bill sir, there's 10% service charge included 呢張賬單o岩, 已經加左一
•Would you mind sign your name here please? 請係度簽名
•I'm sorry, We don't accept this card. 唔好意思, 我o地唔收呢張信用卡
•Do you have another card? 有無其他信用卡?
•Would mind paying cash? 介唔介意比現金?
•Have a nice day, please come again. 祝你有愉快一天, 請再次光臨


Customers inquiries (客人詢問)
请给我菜单。 May I have a menu, please?
是否有中文菜单? Do you have a menu in Chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗? Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单? May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗? May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒? What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。 I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。 I'd like to have French red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒? Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗? May I order, please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么? What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗? Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.
我正在节食中。 I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。 I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐? Do you have vegetarian dishes?
你的牛排要如何烹调? How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。 Well done (medium/rare),please.


****希望你岩用!!! 你有時間可以去圖書館借d餐飲英語既書, 應該對做待應份工有幫助! 祝工作愉快!!!


參考資料
http://www.hao360.com/page/details_biz.asp?id=5031&http://hk.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=7006111802554


收錄日期: 2021-04-12 18:56:42
原文連結 [永久失效]:
https://hk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070210000051KK00102

檢視 Wayback Machine 備份