✔ 最佳答案
1.) 請你等一等 我要check訂枱 WOULD YOU PLS WAIT FOR A WHILE, I'LL CHECK THE RESERVATION LIST.
2.) 唔好思意 唔可以帶 食物 或 飲品 入內 . I'M SORRY THAT NO OUTER FOOD & DRINKS AVAILABLE INSIDE.
3.) 唔好思意 要食夠半數主菜 ( 扖 同 意粉 同 海鮮 ) 先可以訂位 I'M SORRY, YOU MUST THE LIMIT IS MUST FINISH HALF OF MAIN DISH (STEAK OR SPAGHETTI OR SEAFOOD), SO THAT CAN HAVE THE RESERVATION
4.) 唔好思意 要食夠半數主菜 ( 扖 同 意粉 同 海鮮 ) 先可以入內 I'M SORRY, YOU MUST THE LIMIT IS MUST FINISH HALF OF MAIN DISH (STEAK OR SPAGHETTI OR SEAFOOD) SO THAT CAN GET IN
5.) 唔好意思 呢張枱唔可以食煙 I'M SORRY THAT THIS TABLE IS CANNOT BE SMOKING
6.) 唔好意思 booth位冇曬 I'M SORRY THAT RESERVATION IS FULL
7.) 唔好意思 booth位訂滿左 I'M SORRY THAT WE'RE FULLY BOOK FOR THE RESERVATION
8.) 非吸煙區有位 你介唔介意 WOULD YOU MIND TO SIT AT NON-SMOKING AREA?
9.) 你/你地介唔介意分開枱坐 DO YOU MIND TO SIT BY SEPARATE TABLE ?
10.) 你等一等 我幫你問下 PLS WAIT A MOMENT I'LL CHECK IT FIRST
11.) 你揾佢咩事呀 ANY PROBLEM FOR FINDING HIM/HER?
12.) 佢家下唔得閒 請你留底電話 一陣覆返你 HIS/HERS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW WHOULD PLS LEAVE YOU PHONE NUMBER, THEN I'LL TOLD HIM/HER TO CONTACT YOU LATER.
2006-11-25 00:05:34 補充:
HE'S/SHE'S NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW WHOULD PLS LEAVE YOU PHONE NUMBER, THEN I'LL TOLD HIM/HER TO CONTACT YOU LATER. (REVISED)